Saturday, August 13, 2005

Oh? It's after two already?

[ Ella Fitzgerald - The Girl From Ipanema ]

I LOVE ISLAND LIFE.
I LOVE SENTOSA.


Just spent an hour wasting my time on MSN games, and winning some badges [I didn't make the effort okay? Who would? I just played the games and happened to earn some badges. Hurhur.]

Well okay. Lemme post some pictures from some previous days. Yeah, and one of Lynette - sleeping! ... in the oddest of positions. Well not exactly, but I think she fell asleep while talking to me. Aha, talk about rude. That's why I'm up all alone.

-picture taken down-


I trust that Lynette is gonna kill me but of course I've taken a rather glamourous picture already of her sleeping, I mean, everybody sleeps in some ugly position sometime right? So, this time is one of the best -sniggers. BUT hey! Who asked you to fall asleep while talking to me? Heh heh. I think I'd take down the photo soon enough, like maybe after a week or so. -grin.

Alright alright. It's after two-forty AM already, I think I shall force myself to sleep right about now, of course after I switch off my computer and stuffs.

Oh yeah, please remind me to bring my camera out tomorrow! I'm gonna have lotsa fun, most probably at the Peirce Carnival, or should I go swimming?

boring life, better go to the Peirce Carnival.

No comments: