Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Blank.

[ Ivy - One More Last Kiss ]

I have no inspiration at all. Spent half an hour staring at this wide expanse of white space in front of me. Haha.

School was good, had our Chinese test, which I totally think I'm gonna flunk anyway whether U study or not. Man, I feel so horrible everytime I think about china. I wish I could be like Shawn and just drop Chinese. -sigh

Everything was pretty fun, but sucky. You know the feeling when everything's nice, fun and good, but you still feel like everything's so dull and dreary and sucky. Aye.

Enterprise fair tomorrow. Gah.

I'm not afraid to start over
It's just a feeling that we shared
They can't take that away
I'm not afraid to be lonely
It's just a question of how long, how long I have to wait

So one more last kiss like two prisoners
One more last kiss to hold on to
One more last kiss just to remember you
Before we fade away, before we fade away

I'm not here making excuses
But no apologies could change the way this all will end
We're only just what we're made of
I'm only sorry that we can't have this chance again.

No comments: