Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wicked.

Went out with Melissa today to catch a Movie: RV - Runaway Vacation. Interesting show, but not exactly fantastic. The starting part of the story, was so not hilarious - and too draggy. It makes my heart melt to see the kids and wife treat their daddy so mean! Lesson learnt: Don't put too much pressure on the bacon bringer aka daddy! I think I look absolutely ugly in the picture, by the way - my eyes were exceptionally puny. (I think I look a little like Sam!)

Walked her home after much walking around in Far East and stuff. We saw Kui Jien (the malaysian actor in Singapore, who used to do Gotcha! with Rui En) and Fiona Xie, and then I saw Jeremy at the Marriott Hotel area, and Xinyi at the school bus stop. Haha! I refused to go home, so I walked back to the MRT to take train to Toa Payoh to change bus! I know I'm so lame, but I was dragging time, and also looking at some stuff at Toa Payoh.


Sent her home at 6.30pm, reached home at 7.30pm. See it's dark - and yeah sat around and ate a sandwich - then I went out to meet my sister at gardens and went to eat carrot cake with sugar cane juice. Yum.

Well that's about all for today.

Tomorrow's Fairytale Night, and argh I have piano lesson before that. Ew.

No comments: