Sunday, June 04, 2006

Oh shoot.

It is not good.

Daddy put some yellow (super acidic) medication on my rashes, it's gonna be pee-coloured tomorrow. Gah, so revolting.

Started off the day shaken up by my mom, I slept at 2am, and I'm still suffering the after effects. Ugh. Went for a first-month celebration, and boy, babies & little kids tottling around kinda annoy me, they play catching and run into you when you're carrying food. Then you get scolded because you don't avoid the kids, or might injure the kids with your hot food.

Hello? It's the kids running around not the teens!

Kids, are really instant-rechargeable-batteries in disguise.

Went to Toa Payoh to while away time before church, then had service, camp briefing and stuff, then we went for a quick dinner then McCafe! Yup, that's all.

I'm in a hurry for the checkerboard bed.

No comments: