Sunday, June 04, 2006

Snapshots of the Great.

I made a vow to myself tonight. Will I keep it? Yes I will.

I'm going away for church camp next week, and I'm pretty excited about it. Sure, I'll be removed from my favourite seat in the house (Specifically the computer chair), but I guess that'd be okay. I'm sure I'll have a good time in Malaysia together with the whole buncha youths. Anyway, there is internet access there, besides the not-so-appealing fact that it comes with a price tag. Haha, don't waste ringgit ah. (This made me think "ring it baby, ring it!") Ring what?

Hmm, today was pretty good. I'm still sick, gah, so I'm coughing like crazy. Rangers was good, and I was so caught up in the very interesting & applicable Spirit Challenge that I was late for piano lesson! Argh. Well, it was okay, I even got (my favourite!) Old Chang Kee curry puff. Heh heh heh.

I like uniform day. It's so, uniform. Heh heh.

No comments: