Friday, June 23, 2006

Negativity in Princess Cut.

Save me from gorging myself with Mamee, I'm not feeling quite myself today.

It's time to say goodbye to the last weekday of this June holiday. Crap. My weekends are packed, with a full-day cousin's wedding tomorrow (yes, I so anticipate the good food) and with church, piano lesson and gram's lame birthday party on Sunday.

Did I mention the birthday party was supposed to be on Saturday (YES, we were supposed to miss it) but they rescheduled because this time, it isn't celebrated in a restaurant, but in her house with cheap buffet dinner.

There's still homework too.

So much for being contented with what you have.

You know, holidays suck shit. Because, when it's time to go back to non-holiday status, you can't let go. Don't you agree with me?

Lose yourself.

No comments: