Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bam bam & his club.

Earwax: Jamie Cullum - Frontin'

This is really random, but the thought has been so-called 'resounding' in my mind since 8 o'clock. And what's that thought, you ask?

Well, it's telling me to thank this person called Nigel whom I really have no idea who he is, for defending me against some anonymous person (Oh we never get enough of them) for calling me, I remember vaguely, "go geylang prostitue one". Considering that you're a complete stranger, I think that's absolutely sweet. (The defendant's name on the tagboard was 'Nigel' so I'm assuming it's that name)

Oh yeah, well, that is if he/she still reads this blog - I have a brilliant memory.

Thank you for being such a blessing, along with the others who defended me as well, you're not forgotten, really.

Oh, and for the URLs which slammed me, I know who you are. No worries, you're forgiven.

Why do I sound like I'm in such a good mood?

Gee. This is hella fun & another proof it's so darn easy to get into my good books. Ha-ha-ha.

Oh yeah, I know this post sounds absolutely cheesy. Suit yourself & think whatever you want.

No comments: