Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Laughs & frowns, ups & downs.

Earwax: Jimmy Eat World - Kill

I spent today lazing around, doing half of my English comprehension holiday homework, thinking of what clothes to bring to camp, watching a Christmas edition of That's so Raven and other random shows, and spending more than 4 hours on the computer.

Sinful? I'll say not. Haha, because I managed to do half my comprehension! That's a start, and a miracle.

Singapore Idol sucks, because these chosen few are not even close to the best in America. In fact, in America, this standard gets kicked out fairly early in the show. Once you got around to watching American Idol, why would you want to watch sub-standard Singapore Idol? Haha, oh in addition, some of them are really behaving like idiots with act-cute, act-hot poses and stick-out tongues. Haha, I wondered if they all had something wrong with their tongues. Who knows?

Maybe you have to have a birth tongue defect before you can join the competition. Oh, my imagination just gets more interesting.

I'm so not into telly.

Well you're just across the street
Looks a mile to my feet
I wanna go to you

No comments: