Saturday, June 03, 2006

Balls & Such.

This is probably the nicest & most exciting evening I've ever had since this year started (or any other year for that matter) I went out for birthday dinner with Michelle, Jeralyn, JH & Cheryl, and Cheryl was super late, and Jeralyn had school. Haha, so the night got off at quite a bad start. Haha, I know my birthday dinner is really late, but yeah, we weren't free!

I treated them to Pepper Lunch, well it was yummy, and Michelle, as usual being her whole greedy self (Are all Michelles greedy for food ah?) got the most expensive combo, and I'm like -.-! Hahaha, after all we happened to take the below $10 meals, and being extra, Michelle took the $15 one. So much for coming for the free food ah Michelle. Well we had fun there, and there was a lot of 'scandals' in the 'restaurant' HAHA, and Jeralyn and I were like "Ew, gross!" There was this pretty gross table full of 17 year old guys behind us, that was reallllllllly gross.

We left, then we walked around Wisma, then Jinghan left us (So early, the night is still young eh!) Then we wanted to take the train to Marina Bay and just slack and go home, but we dropped at City Hall & went to the Esplanade! Whoop.

So we went to the roof terrace, and watched some beatboxing 'show' and stuff, then we sat around at those benches overlooking the sea. But anyway the night breeze was nice, and walking around was fun. We left after much lazing around, then we reached home all about 12. Well, I did.

Great night out. I like nightlife. I hate daylife, the sun's too hot.

I sat opposite Jinghao in the train (With Michelle).
I walked into Yi Qian (Ex drum major) & girlfriend at Far East.
I walked past Cedric & friend at Esplanade.
I saw some Sec 5 guy in town.
I saw some Sec 4 NA girl in Toa Payoh.
I took the same bus as Jinghao home (With Cheryl).

Ah, coincidences.

***
This post is written at 11.55am because the blogger server was down yesterday night.

No comments: