Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rockabye flower.

It's a goodbye song for Michelle & Clarence. I've got to admit that I'll miss them a little. After all, they amuse me much, and make me laugh.

I went for prata at nine-ish with Dad and Lynette. Heh, Daddy always says I'm scheming. Haha, and I reply with "That's just you in my personality." Of course, he got around to trying to defend himself, failing all the same.

I like the fact that this skin is scaring people, especially with the green eyes. You have to note that I did change the eye colour. It was originally blue. Haha, and blue is a more neutral (less scary, basically) colour. Haha, I think I repeated that quite a few times, but oh well, that wouldn't hurt anyway.

Just listened to some of Mrbrown's Podcasts - Hilarious, I'll say, and both Miyagi & Brown deserve to be famous. Anyhows I don't think Wendy Cheng (Alias: Xiaxue) is as deserving to be famous. She is quite interesting though - but I just don't like the excessive use of vulgarities when she is fed up with something. It's just so, uncouth. Well, now she seems pretty happy (less vulgarities, haha) with her new angmoh boyfriend. I can just hear myself saying, "Wat siah, people think got amerikan boyflend super big ah. Sorry hor, dey all CASSAnova leah! Infidelaty alwaes!" in Singlish accent. Well, I don't think an average Singaporean would be using 'Casanova' and 'Infidelity' haha, but I don't know no hokkien so oh well. I guess this puts across the point I'm trying to make.

I've been pigging all day. Interestingly, today is 666, a significantly evil day - well, it isn't 666 anymore now, which reminds me to say it's 4 days away! The camp, I mean.

I have not gotten my mp3 player repaired. It annoys me that the volume button got jammed. Like what the- Why get jammed just before a 10-hr bus journey to Cameron Highlands? Such evilness.

Blogger is driving me crazy - Like the connection keeps failing and all. Maybe it's my computer? I doubt so. Oh well, my computer is getting old, it's been upgraded since forever. Maybe I should just get a new desktop (or laptop?) hahahaha. Dream on man lou, dream on. Haha, I've actually got quite a few computers around in my house - so it doesn't really matter to me, just that all my stuff are stored in my computer. This one I'm using. Heh. Guess what's the height of my super-cool-gizmo-thingy CPU (or is it monitor?)

It's the height of my hand (Inclusive of fingers). Cool huh? That's what upgrading does to your computer. In addition, it's a nice glossed blue colour. Unfortunately I hate blue.

I am just itching to blog, and I don't know why.

And daily insomnia is killing me softly.

No comments: