Sunday, June 18, 2006

Couch Potato.

I decided I wouldn't blog about the church camp because it's far too longwinded and draggy. Most of it wouldn't be interesting to the general mass crowd anyway. Heh.

Oh well, today's a tiring day I must say! I woke up pretty late, at 12 plus, had my lunch, and started uploading most of the pictures onto my blog (Already uploaded into the computer last night, yes I am extremely efficient in things I'm really interested in > the Computer :] ) Had quite a bit of problems because Blogger is extremely annoying and the Recover Post function sucks quite a bit, but not as bad as when it was first introduced.

Went down to church, and my I was late! I'll blame it on my sister - because she dropped her laptop. I miss Cameron Highlands & the sweatless environment, Singapore seems like a microwave oven now, did I mention, my microwave oven is spoilt! So I have to use the oven to heat up food. Bleagh.

Ps Grace preached today, Caleb is adorable! I know that's really random, but hoho. I AM random. Well, the sermon was good and all. Yeap.

Took quite a bit of pictures, but I only have a few now 'cause that annoying Michelle went offline halfway during the transfer.


Okie doks I'm really tired now. So I'm off!

No comments: