Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sleek with neon blue light.

Earwax: Maksim - Croatian Rhapsody

Hahahahah, now let's point and laugh like mad at those stupid two buggers. I don't feel sympathy! I just wanna, crack up every moment and laugh until I die. Hey, at least I die happy! Contented, not like you, you glum thing!

Enough of sicko attitude (I've been a bit mad the whole night), I had quite a nice day out. I went for piano lesson in the afternoon, taking the usual one hour trip to her house. -.- Then I stayed for another hour after lesson in her house because I was waiting for Cheryl. Then I watched some interesting shows on Channel 5, and even some dumb ones on kids central, like The Magic Schoolbus. Heh.

Trained down to Bugis because it was on the way, and I bought a long-sleeved top. Then we hung around and I ate 2 Old Chang Kee curry puffs (I didn't eat breakfast & lunch okay.) Then my dad picked me up, together with Lyn & Thom, then we went... heh, somewhere that made me supeeeer happy. Heh.

You know the spoilt mp3 player? Oh yeah, go figure man.

Boy do I love my daddy! Always did, always will.

That is, if he keeps his hands off my table. :D

No comments: