Monday, June 26, 2006

Oh stomp on the Hichew.

Timetable's changed and the arrangement sucks.

Seating's changed, and I am still where I am always, The Corner.

Wow. My intimate corner, where my only friend is the white, clean, empty bookshelf.

Hello bookshelf, you know I love you.

How about I call you Chelsea?

Dear Chelsea,
Do you like sitting at the corner by yourself with no one but me to entertain? I sure do, you are the sweetest thing I've ever met. Always listening, always quiet, and you never interrupt! That makes my criteria of a good friend, really! Ah, over-chatty friends get on my nerves, so you're the best. Don't always signal to me to put my books on you, because that isn't something you would do to your best friend right? Yup, ah I'm so happy to be able to see you, every weekday, and I hope you always hope to see me too.

Well then, toodles dear Chelsea, and have a good night's sleep in school. (:

Love, Lou.

***

Spent a whopping long time of 3+ hours to clear out my huge cabinet just now (It's not that huge). Now it looks great, all neat, tidy and organised. I hope I don't mess it up again.

I want to be a racecar.

No comments: