Monday, June 05, 2006

Foreshadow death.

Cause I'm hopeful, yes I am, hopeful for today
Take this music & use it, let it take you away
And be hopeful, hopeful and he'll make a way
I know it ain't easy but it's okay
Let's be hopeful.

***


I knew this song since Sec 2, and I personally think it's a really nice song. Yeah, and I know that once I post it, some specific people will go download the song and we'll all wind up listening to the same music. Bloody annoying - but oh well. I know everybody can't stand her (She just doesn't know, so fortunately) I wanted to watch Coach Carter, seemed a good show.

***

I need to do my NRIC, gah I only had two weeks, and now I only have five more days. I'm so, so lazy. I need to take a passport photo with my contact lenses (I have many, many passport photos, taken by both the school and externally but they're all with spectacles & fugliness, haha) Then I need to go down to Lavender (so farrrrr), I thought maybe if I go Lavender, I should go Bugis too so I don't waste the trip there, but I have my money planned out on what to spend, and so far I don't have spare (I haven't got this week's allowance, oh yeah), so I'd better not go. Hahaha.

***

Superstuds, superduds. What is the whole difference? They both are super anyway.

I saw two coffins in vans yesterday, strangely, I was awfully fascinated.

Is it getting better
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now?
You got someone to blame

No comments: