Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday Chuckles

I spent all day slacking around the house, watching tv and not doing my homework. I feel like such a good-for-nothing cliched loafer man. Haha - I don't even think that makes sense. I'm sweating as I'm typing this! Argh, I miss Cameron Highlands, because it is a remedy for my sensitive nose! No Body Odour, no bad smells! Use Cameron Highlands! (That sounded very much like the dettol advertisement hoho)

Was pretty surprised just now when I opened the fridge, taking my 3-times-daily-dose of Magnolia Milk (don't I drink milk much like a male? haha!) and saw this:


I know it's a brand, but for a moment it scared me, my mom only buys HL milk, Magnolia milk and Daisy! What cowhead! Lol.

Well, the rest of the day was spent gorging myself on 'small tambun biscuits'. Boy do I love this stuff. Heh. Small Tambun biscuits sounds stupid haha. Like, "Hey small tambun biscuits totally rocks my socks lah!" and I can imagine the whole group of teenagers laughing at the person who said it. Hahahaha.



Oh and the reason for the sudden abundance of pictures is that I've got a camera by my side. My cam is always out of AA batteries and it kills me, so yeah, now I'm using my mum's spare Cybershot (which she still has no idea how to use) forever. I don't think I'm returning it, but hoho, nobody's gonna tell her, right?

She'll ask for it anyway.

By the way, check this out.


Unglamness to the extreme - all over again. That auntie never learns her lesson. Haha. Lyn says she looks so auntie with the hairband. Please...

No comments: