Sunday, June 18, 2006

Liposuction for teasers.

A very different image for my blog here, in fact a very ugly image. I didn't really have much time to do it up, and I'm also too lazy.



Today seems very different, and I don't know why. Went to church in the morning for Care group and we shared about how the camp was beneficial to us. Samuel and his candid way of phrasing his words made the entire sharing thing way more lively. Somehow, care group's becoming more and more mundane & boring because of the Bible Study we did since forever, and it's just so long that it becomes draggy. Yeah, it can get really dry at times.


Didn't go for rangers because I had Father's Day lunch to 'attend'. We did something different as well, with my eldest sister treating some interesting wanton mee at Joo Chiat Road, and then heading down to Frankel Avenue for interesting and super-scam-expensive dessert. Well, it wasn't that much a scam because it tasted expensive - you can feel all that expensive cheese and fatty ingredients. Ah, my first taste of this Raspberry Broffel (I totally forgot the name, so excuse me haha, I might be just guessing & embarrassing myself hoho) was like, 'Whoa, heaven!' and then you feel as though real lardy liquefied fats is trickling down your throat. Hahaha what a grosteque imitation but well, I did feel like that! Then we had interesting Apple Crumble which tasted just like the apple - not too sweet, with oats, and Bread & Butter pudding. All together the dessert was about twice the amount of the wanton mee, in addition, there were eight of us eating together.

Well, it's nice to spend time with the family, despite every single time we're out together we always argue, with the exception of today. With that, I'll wish all fathers out there a Happy Fathers' Day.

What's a Dad for, Dad?
Tell me why I'm here, Dad
Whisper in my ear
That I'm growing up to be a better man, Dad
Everything is fine, Dad
Proud that you are my Dad
Cause I know I'm growing up to be a better man

Father, I will always be
That same boy that stood by the sea
And watched you tower over me
Now I'm older, I want to be the same as you
Yellowcard
Life of a Salesman
Ocean Avenue

No comments: