Thursday, June 22, 2006

Reality sucks, dunnit?

I'm enjoying the eat-sleep-splurge vicious cycle of a lifestyle and regretting it as well, actually. I have less than four days to fix my biological cycle back to it's original. Man, I forsee only difficulty. I know I'm quite a pessimist and a realist, but gee, this is really hard.

I woke up, disgusted at my pig-alikeness, at 2pm. I only slept at 2am! My god, it's really gonna be hard to push the alarm right back to 6am, or earlier. This holidays have been really badly wasted. I've really done nothing at all.

Lemme evaluate myself:
I did not read my Joy Luck Club lit text for the second semester.
I did not get a job and earn any money.
I did not do my homework until the last minute. (yes, now.)
I did not revise or catch up on any work.
I did not collect my report book. (until now, uhuh)

Damn! I kinda hate sec 3 life with all that work and prep for the O level, and it's almost over already, and then next year we can wail about how time's passing way too fast for it's own good. Hmm, does that make any sense?

Let's see how much homework I have finished:
English Comprehension
English 6 Journal Entries

English Essay
A Math Paper '02
A Math Paper '03
Chemistry Worksheets (Not collected)
Literature stuff (Accidentally passed up with my Lit file -.-)


Result: That is pathetic. damndamndamndamndamn

No comments: