Thursday, June 01, 2006

Trapped in corners.

Going for supper with Lyn, Daddy & the occasional Thomas is nice. I don't know why, it's relaxing to just sit out there in the late midnight breeze, with lesser people around and maybe eat a prata or two, accompanied by teh-bing (also known as iced tea). The feeling is sweet, peaceful, you can almost call it "Bliss". The house just wraps me up in a cocoon, I don't know, it seems to swallow me up, with a subtle refusal of my leaving the house. Yet I defy it, still.

After the arrival, I went with Lyn to Novena to get her stuff changed then we went for dinner, at our used-to-be haunt after swimming. Everything's changed now hasn't it? I haven't gone there for a long time, either with my friends or my sister. My friends refuse to go there, and sometimes I feel like leaving the group to go home myself, because I don't feel like entertaining, and perhaps that I'll find satisfaction with myself. Self-satisfaction, that's a very nice feeling ain't it? But I never do leave the group, once again, I don't know why. Maybe I'm too starved. I highly doubt.

I just finished a novel, in three hours, yeah I know that's slow. Give my sister one hour and she's done. It's a nice book, 'cause everything runs in chronological order. Sweet.

Oh, I'm opening a new blog for my more-personal rantings. Feel free to ask me for it, 'cause I'd never tell a soul.

Love you tomorrow. I don't feel like accomodating anyone tonight.

No comments: