Friday, July 07, 2006

Under her skin.

Well you're just across the street
Looks a mile to my feet
I wanna go to you


So I had 2 free extra tickets to Superman Returns, and I had to find 2 people to get rid of it. Preferably a couple. I offered a couple of people - and one of them told me this:

"Eh I don't like to watch movie with 1 person only. If watch with a guy that's like so gay. That's why I like watching in big groups. Watching with a girl still fine."

So I told him "I give you, you go with * * * * la! -pokes-"

"Eeeeee. I'd rather go with you."

"Of course everybody wants to go with me. Haha, where got gay? Cheey, you're lame!"

"Yayayayayayaya. Everyone wants to go with you. Ha!"

Is it really very gay? Heh. Perhaaaps.

Well Superman Returns, tonight! Free! (:

Oh yeah, Meiyi's just done with her charsiew fountain dance. Well she argued it's more like prawns. Suit herself. Haha.

Melissa! Ob-veioous-leey. (Private joke thank you)

No comments: