Friday, July 14, 2006

Lucky bucky has a kuku mucky.

After slugging around for quite a while, it's only 2pm on my computer clock, gee.

Today's an out-of-place day because we just had 2 days of pseudo-holiday and then we're back to school for 1 day and then there's the weekends. Unfortunately there's quite a bit of homework to finish, and they're all maths. Darn, two Congruency worksheets + this + that + the Math Project. I never got around to how to write reasons for the answers, like SSA, SAS or whatever.
M to the power of four! MATH MAKES ME MAD.
Lol, that's what Zeslene used to write in my autograph book. Oh good ol' times.

Aces was hilarious, Mel and I were running and heads started popping out occasionally from the classroom windows, we yelped and we found out it was someone we knew. -.- Hahaha. Oh yeah, so many people got caught today for hiding in the toilets, classroom and anywhere hide-able. So they have to wash the PE room after school. Happy washing, loves!

I think I'm going out later to get a pair of shoes. Hohoho, and after that I'll officially be b-r-o-k-e. But it's okay, next week's allowance is coming. Oh shuck, I need to top up my card. -.- More money gone.

Heh, Bei Yu I am not a spendthrift, and Melissa thinks I like kukubirds. Hahaha.

And you twitch in your seat
'Cause you wanna hit the street

No comments: