Friday, July 28, 2006

Hawhaw, stupid!

Screeeew. There's something wrong with my laggy computer & my internet connection.

Where have you gone, honey?
Pick up your phone, thank you.


Shall blog about my disastrous 2.4km run later on, when my computer is not screwing itself. Damn technology.

Basically I ran an extra round all because of that Mr Loke. He forced me, that barnacle head. I've got 4 ice cream sticks & a chip, and he made me run another round. Wheeze, jibber, dies. Ugh, thanks Wanru, Meiyi, Sibani, Shital, Sindiya for cheering for me, haha, it did actually give me a kick in the butt. So, 7th position in class with a sucky timing of 15.07. Hahaha, counting the extra round, my timing is actually about 17.55 haha. My goodness.

Boy, bad staminas and such. You know what, I feel accomplished, but I'm half fed up with Mr Loke as well. Nyeh. -.- Forget it.

I just don't feel like talking about it.

By the way - I'm out of remedial, yet I wanna stay for it.

Post will be edited later. So wait on.

No comments: