Thursday, July 20, 2006

D&D.

All thanks to my eldest sister, I got kicked off the computer and I'm using Lyn's laptop now. Haha if the skin looks funny, blame it on the laptop, 'cause it has different screen resolutions as my computer.

I can't remember what happened today, my god I feel senile, but anyway in the afternoon I went out with Lyn to get my dad's birthday present. Gosh - we just got him a Fathers' Day present, now this! I'm so broke already, and ironically I am using his money to buy his present. Lame right - so much for the 'it's the thought that counts'. Poo.

Now I'm back at my own computer. Hahaha, boy I was terrorising Meiyi with her tales (she told me them, I rubbed them in) and annoying another friend by imitating whatever he usually says. Surprisingly he responded with a chirpy "You learn fast!" Ooh, complimentary.

Boy I don't know why I don't really feel tired despite the day out - oh well. It's a surprise considering how I'd rather pig(sleep) around than eat.

Well well well, today is a good day even though I got robbed of $1.30 haha, so watch your pockets baby. Because they don't rob you, they demand it from you.

Ugly blogger bar.

No comments: