Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's a start.

Monday - Car Wash
Tuesday - Assembly
Wednesday - Buzzbits meeting
Friday - Math Remedial
Monday - Math Remedial

How much I dislike staying back after school, this week on these days I am/have already stayed back after the 1.35pm mark on the clock. Heh heh, I'm such a homie, enjoying the time I get to fly home and just stone in front of the television, or to take a long pig, like today.

I just woke up from my 4.30 nap. Therefore I have slept for 4 whole fulfilling hours. Haha my friends also sleep at around the same time - it's quite interesting to imagine looking at our lives at aerial view and see all of us turning on our aircons and going to sleep. Heh - and we even have the same mentality! (Well most of us) "Aye, must turn on aircon if not I'm gonna wake up sweating". That's a fact and I don't know why we don't sweat when we sleep at night - perhaps the temperature!

Something interesting to add, I drank 1 whole 1 litre carton of Magnolia milk yesterday, and Darren, Lydia and Lina were playing a renamed game. You know B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name oh. They changed it to Bimbo, Slut and Bitch and played the game. Ended up Darren was all three. Lol (whoever 'won' is the so called loser. Lol) Yup, too bad they forgot about the W-H-O-R-E.

Oh disappointment - I have been shortlisted for structured Math remedial until the end of the year on 2 days of the week. That's a first, bleh. Never been shortlisted for remedial! Except for those which the whole class attends (you do realise that's not exactly remedial it's more like - extra classes) Yes yes, the feeling of being singled out. Yay.

Well, well, today's one of those days when I really melt into some substance and know why I've melted.

Maybe I'm even happy that I'm getting busier in school.

I'm gonna get myself more Magnolia to drink - Want some?

No comments: