Thursday, July 13, 2006

Blonde leading the Blonde.

Cleavage is not good for your perverse eyes

I'm glad seeing people participating in my silly morning jibber-jabber. Haha, raise your hands and say Yippee - that's silly. :D Oh why does it appeal to the masses? 'Cause no one wants E learning. Haha.

Am quite done with E learning work and I gorged myself silly this afternoon, together with Lynette at Yuki Yaki and bought 2 tops. Quite happy with my buy, but well, spent money on food, again. Pictures, nah. Putting pictures of food is just gonna make people feel bad and salivate. Haha, I'm not about to let you guys get your keyboards gooey.

Hahaha, but everytime I look at the sign at the side of the table saying "Do Not Waste Food, $5 per 100g", it sends me on a whole new guilt trip, again and again. Haha, I didn't waste any food, but it just makes you feel like someone's saying "I'm watching you! Don't waste food. Grrr."

Well, haha, spare my very vivid and wild imagination tonight. I'm feeling a little grouchy and lazy to talk to people. Can be quite a chore at times y'know. Heh. The ice cream buffet was hahaha-funny. I'm not gonna explain more.

How about you go down to Yuki Yaks to try it yourself? I'm sure your experience will just be as hahaha-funny as mine. :D

Postnote: After that, went down to Agnes B to visit again, and Shawn was there too!

All the lights, put out the sounds

No comments: