Thursday, July 27, 2006

Love actually.

I'm actually beginning to like Chemistry and Mrs Ng.

Triple English was such a lullaby with that SJC mid-year english paper to do.

Break time was a blast! We just sat there, Mel and I, on those high chairs and observed the people coming into the canteen. After some 'bird-watching' (no dirty meanings intended), with random bursts of laughter, I whispered something into her ear. She didn't catch it the first time. I whispered again. Then we grinned, and we laughed super loudly, nearly toppling the chair over 'cause we were rocking hard. Haha. Weren't we just predicting when her sky will fall?

Melissa is so sloow.

E Math was alright, for once we didn't get to hear his boom blast voice bellowing in the depths of our tummies. Haha - except for those who didn't hand up some A Math book.

There's that Napfa 2.4km run tomorrow. I have no stamina and I'll probably be so slow I'll be bouncing along with the fat people. That's no fat joke, it's just a fact. Hahaha. May God bless me that I do not tear my ligaments or die from an asthma/heart attack.

Sometimes I wish I'll just faint, then I can skip it, like how I did last year. (Sick last year) Boy, I'm super. Lol.

Oh, happy birthday Genevieve & Glande! You two, also have a blissful fifteen.

Ahpek was saying I'm an ahma 'cause I was saying that I'm a senior citizen, in terms of fitness. Well he has a total lack of stamina too, and we both feel like senior citizens. In fact, all we unsporty people are senior citizens, isn't that right?

We don't even know osteoporosis is creeping up our spines. Lol.

No comments: