Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pseudo-holiday.

E learning days tomorrow and the day after. I'm not in favour of it, what with Math projects and the most unappealing activities to do within 2 days. Obviously, there's tons of work. The school seriously wants to ensure you stay home, glue your eyes nerd-style to the computer and have no fun. Like Miss Chan said, pseudo-holiday.

Happy 15th Birthday Michelle!

I've just had dinner and orange slices, and had much more for lunch, with 1 bowl of instant noodles, 1 size-of-palm pineapple 'tart' & 2 packets of seaweed. Haha, the pineapple 'tart' is huge and super filling. You can even eat that for a meal, but well, I felt like a hungry ghost when I went home so yup.

My skirt got drenched in the rain and it looks like tie-dye. I was rushing home, because it was going to rain, and when I was within 100m of my house, it started drizzling, so I thought, "Oh run home since it's so near." Then came the pouring. Damn, I was carrying such a heavy file that I couldn't move my limbs the right way to get my umbrella out. So I got wet (even with or without the umbrella), even though I was so hilariously near to destination.

Haha, and I was peeved with the stupid clouds that decided to rain on me.

No comments: