Friday, July 21, 2006

Death in sight.

Oh I forgot to type this in just now.

That bunny living in my house (I wouldn't call it a pet) finally died after 5 years with us, oh and we've always been wishing for its death ("HEY let's cook rabbit soup!") , because it was such an angel for the first 2 years, after that it prolly got infected by some mad bunny disease and started attacking everyone.

Ironically, every person in my house has been attacked/bitten except me, oh I'm so hilariously careful at manoeveuring myself around its territory! Haha, it did open its mouth to bite down on my finger - but it missed. Hohoho.

Oh now it's swell. You little monster is buried.

Some basic info: My dad hates it because it stinks up the place with its putrid urine, my god, it's terrible, and then it bit him like thrice. Lol while he was harmlessly eating lunch (we let it out in the backyard). Haha so he always cracks a joke about rabbit soups and all. Last night we were even saying it. Then my dad said "Thou curseth words!" and then whoa. Our cursed words. Now it dies. I don't know peaceful or not. Lol.

I've finished my second litre of Magnolia milk. Now that's scary.

No comments: