Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Turn a blissful fifteen.

Basically, I decided that it'd be better if I just kept my mouth shut about their failing love lives. Just for you - for every heart he breaks, someone better awaits. Yeah, so you guys chill okay? Nono, no more tears.

[post/deleted]

Hiew yelled at us today again, this time 100 times the volume of the quadrangle drama. But he kinda praised Xinyi and I for improvements + work attitude improvement. Quite an accomplishment, so I applaud Xinyi. :D (Applauding myself would be self-worship, so no praise for me haha)

I argued with Mr Chia about my source based questions haha, then he argued back and I rolled my eyes at him, then we laughed. So silly. Lol.

Just came back from Pepper Lunch + Old Chang Kee + Green Apple Ice Blended.

Man, the sun is shining in my eyes, and once again "Wednesdays for the Achievers!" Suddenly, I don't feel like blogging. So I'll end off with a Happy Birthday wish, to Wai Eng, Lin Qiang and Pei Shan.

So turn a blissful fifteen.

No comments: