Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hello there for love.

So I've met a Louis, and I've said hello. (; Haha, hello there pair, and he was hilarious.

It was a long day, but I am feeling much happier than the last few days. It's wonderful to say that.

How do I ever thank them for making my life, so, so miserable? Every attempt makes me feel better, and better about myself. Thank you guys. You guys are the best, of the best.

For one, I miss 2/6 quite a bit right now. Not for nostalgic reasons, but because 2/6 is a very happy, jolly class. Never letting anything get them down. They're happy, and want to have fun, yet not going overboard. They slack, but they don't slack until it gets overboard. Yeah, they're almost the more fun class, with a whacked out sense of humour and a typical jeering thing going on which makes even the rocks laugh.

So this is for 2/6'05 and whatever it had. Now gone, but still, remembered. :D

No comments: