Monday, July 24, 2006

So "How are you?"

All the assignments with red alerts have been handed up, unfortunately there's two more.

There's even that A Math common test tomorrow.

It's funny to get punished and not feel guilty about it. Questioning every moment, questioning the apology you didn't know you spoke of.

Randomly, today we discussed the effects of face pinching and his interesting vignette on his non existent exes, the bgr chain, chubby faces and how you can look like a terrorist with just a pe shirt.

So maybe my short story was based on 2 people, with extremely contrasting lives, and the lesson learnt from their entire nasty encounter. In reality, they have same names, spelt differently, that point highlighted in the last paragraph of my story. The part when they become the best of friends, and they share about their lives together, about how they learn lessons from life - that was based on our discussions together, you, me & our silent arguments.

My story description in just mere words is simply,
"One life,
One beautiful friendship,
Lessons for eternity"

I keep wondering today's Monday or Wednesday.

And if I jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge
Tell me would you still follow me?
And if I made you mad today
Tell me would you love me tomorrow please?
Or would you say that you don’t care
And then leave me standing here
Like a fool who is drowning in despair and screaming

I can’t let you go
My little girl, because you're holding up my world
So I need you
Your imitation of my walk
And the perfect way you talk
It’s just a couple of the million things
That I love about you
So I need you


For a heart so pure, so honest
It's amazing how genuine you are
And how depressing it is to grow older
So thank you for what I'll remember of you