Sunday, July 30, 2006

So right.

Everything is going so, so wrong yet so, so right.

1. My computer is screwed up.
2. I am using my sister's laptop.
3. It can't open Friendster.
4. My computer cannot access the internet or MSN.
5. This computer account I've access to, has no music.
6. I hate typing on a laptop.
7. My tagboard does not load for me/anyone else?
8. I feel like Charlie has died.
9. This is depressing.

Yet on the other hand, (evil grin) I've managed to secure a sweet silent agreement & sneaky trade. Hahaha, and it's so, so successful. I am not anticipating an annoying phonecall next week. Hahaha yes we love our ahpek! And I AM YOUR MOTHER. YOU'RE GONNA LISTEN TO ME. Heh, oops, did I say that out loud?

Yes, this is true. Happy Charlie never felt better, and who is Charlie?

That's for me to know, for you to find out.

Would you ever guess it is yours truly?

Give me a square of lies
I'd smile for you

***

Swimming in the morning + afternoon, then stoned all the way until church in the evening, and I bought 2 tops. Oooh Outfitter! Haha. We had BK for dinner, the usual people plus Glenn. Hahaha, so strange 6 girls and a silly boy. Oh well, JH left, after Jeralyn and I were searching for the stupid nonexistent Pepper Lunch.

Sunburned on my arms & a little of the neck, ow, it hurts like a 1000 ants nibbling off your skin! Now I have arms looking like lobsters. Who knows maybe I'll wake up tomorrow with some huge pincers!

Hahaha, random. My sense of humour has been silly these days.

I'm a happy girl, with my best companion.

Do you know that your TWIN, cannot be your boyfriend & vice versa? It's just different. So stop calling your boyfriend your twin. It's stupid.

No comments: