Sunday, January 08, 2006

STOP IT. STOP DOING THAT.

I'm quite teed off, seriously. I read other people's blogs (those that I do know that they read mine) and I'm getting a little disgusted with them. Hey, everyone has their style of writing which makes them special- with all of you sounding like me with exact same vocabulary used I won't sound special, and neither will you.

I've been quite okay with it 'cause it's flattering, but after all it's just gross, I don't want to see myself in their posts not as in "I went out with Louisa today" or something, it's just the feel.

Too, they're starting the capitalisation thing all of a sudden. Amazing kids they are huh? (Maybe after they read hatekimmi and got scared of being slammed for not capitalising)

I predict someone's blog is going to have teed off soon enough. -.-

Blogs are personal expressions of themselves in various ways, if you have a blog and are copying someone unconsciously (seriously...) then your blog is not exactly yours.

So far the most honest person on her blog is Cheryl and I like her for her honesty. Who cares about how cool you are when you are not really cool to start with. Some things just cannot be done.

We all like special people don't we?

Who likes copycats and dishonest bloggers? They're quite a fraud ain't they.

No comments: