Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Confused nonsense.

We had double PE, which we had our height and weight taken with me standing at 163cm and at 42kg. Damn, I've put on 2kg, it's gonna be hard to lose. Did I inform you that I have an obsession with having 40kg as my weight? Benjamin's at 41kg anyway. Whoa. I had to take down everyone's weight and height. What a job- I could compare everyone's weight. And -drumroll- the lightest of the females' weights was 42kg. So I'm okay lah.

Had assembly and it was about the SSO and the string quartet, yup they had four people to play each of the string family from the SSO and demonstrated everything. Yeap. Was quite interesting, but my contact lenses were pissing me off, with it folding every ten minutes or so. Egh.

Woot, Sean called me an IJ Bimbo. Finally, I'm not just a deyian. Yucks. Gen is one too. Hoho.

No comments: