Thursday, January 26, 2006

Steamblower.

Not.

When I said jokingly that you looked very toot in your uniform (which indeed you did), you told me off showing off your total lack of humour and used these words, "You are judgmental, superficial and fake."

Don't think I don't remember.

And then the next week you tell me "I realise you're very flat" Who's the one being judgmental, superficial & fake now?

You even ever told Cheryl this as well "I realise your nose is so big"

Do you know it's so rude? I'm not offended by it, but your blatantness is getting out of hand and someone ought to tell you off as well, as much as you like to tell people off for THEIR innocent honesty.

I'm tired of closing one eye to accomodate your lack of insensitivity. Have you noticed you are so insensitive to others' feelings yet so sensitive about yourself?

J: I realise you're very flat.
L: -laughs it off- Ya lah, you good lah
J: Yeah la! I'm busty what.

-_-

I don't like big boobs 'cause they turn me off lady.

You can have yours big but I want mine small.

It's all about personal preference and luck.

No comments: