Sunday, January 15, 2006

Scared to bits.

Hey you!

I feel like I haven't been on the computer for a loong time, although it's just a matter of one day. Haha.

Had caregroup today and we discussed about Jesus's first miracle and Jinghan was the devotion-er. Yeap.

Had rangers interview- don't know whether we're in, (or I'm in).

Ahem, I'm not sticky to Jeralyn and I making the decision about not joining rangers has totally nothing to do with Jeralyn. Firstly I'm not lesbian. Secondly we are not as close as you think. Thirdly, there are two outcomes which will happen when I join rangers.
  • Jeralyn will feel left out and join all of us in rangers too (GOOD)
  • Jeralyn will feel left out and make herself scarce by not coming to church so often = backsliding = BAD

Jinghan, Michelle, Cheryl and I are quite worried as she seems to be really caught up with all that popularity and ehm, school stuff including something that was not supposed to happen between she and - ... Yeah, I figured something was going wrong during sec one, but that time she was still close to us, so the matter wasn't too outstanding for us to really bother. But now, it's majorly outstanding. It's like, a lot of people know about it.

Well, my sister says it's just a stage.

I really hope so cause we're really, worried and scared for her.

No comments: