Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm in a good and happy mood.

Music: The Afters - Someday

Don't know what is wrong with Mr-Sado-Hiew who piles us up with homework- apparently I think all the teachers have all planned together to drain us mentally and physically for the first term of school. Every class has been piled up with work reaching up to our noses already and everyday, we can't even leave our textbooks in class 'cause there's almost homework for every subject.

I tell you, I'm so friggin' tired now and have been having a bad headache for the whole day already! My eyes hurt too! I think I'm gonna take a nap now, yeah call me a pig- but my eyes really are hurting badly resulting in a headache too.

School was great, alas we didn't feel so lost (the SLs who missed lessons during the Secondary One Orientation) and we've got a lot of homework again. Yeap and our seating arrangements got changed. I'm currently sitting way at the back with Shafain which is great, 'cause I actually like sitting with malays 'cause they speak purely English to me. Ha-ha. The only thing I dislike is that I have to sit with some Normal Academic stranger (who is taking express chinese) during chinese period. But besides that, it's perfectly alright. I tell you, that Shafain is one big smartypants. (:

  • Chemistry worksheets
  • A Math
  • E Math
  • 2 extra journal entries
  • Wrap up vocabulary book

Yeah, I think there's another two more, but I can't remember them.

Oh gosh, I just finished another packet of Jack and Jill Potato chips (Ahem, 20% more). That is like super scary.

Talking about school, after school I stuck around with Beiyu and Liyan and saw Daryl- haha Beiyu and I didn't know he wore glasses and he looked so hideous with it on (we kinda forced him to put it on) Hahaha, no wonder he doesn't wear it around. Lol.

So we really mugged until about 3.30pm when we became quite restless and went to get food and drinks. Then I left at 4.15pm and got my dad to send me home! (:

I still've got A and E Math work- I'm done with the wrapping and the journal.

Who wants to get me eyedrops?

Here, some photos for your viewing pleasure from Carolling 2005.

Okay, that's enough. =p

You know, you can please me by buying me the Nokia 7370. Ra-ha-ha-ha. =p

No comments: