Friday, January 27, 2006

Promiscuous.

Went to school early in the morning, without my red t-shirt & jeans 'cause I wasn't planning to go up on stage, as I said in the previous post. Haha, happened to be in the same bus as Annabel & Peishan and they were in their gaudy red shirts. =p Lina, Beiyu & Liyan wasn't wearing the red stuff as well.

I didn't want to wear those stuff 'cause I can't wear jeans for the time being, considering that I've got rashes temporarily. (Well I had a wound and it had an infection then it multiplied to rashes -_- what luck) It's not going to go away if I don't stop scratching. What! It's darn itchyyyy! Yeah, the skin behind my knees looks totally raw, red & rotting. I'm so honest okay! Yucks, it's such a turn-off.

Yup, we had our CNY celebration. I'm quite glad I went despite my complains the other day about how drab, no cny happiness and stuff. But really, this year, everything seems so bland like it doesn't matter whether we're celebrating Christmas, New Year and such, there's no nice feeling about getting presents or getting red packets. I guessed it's because CNY is on a Sunday, but I really doubt that is the total reason.

Performances, it was quite bad, except for Melissa's(councillor) one. Just that she seemed a little attention-seeking, participating in both. Hahaha. =p No hard feelings yeah.

I love Xinyi because she gave me chocolates and sweets. (:

After school, waited for Melissa then we both went to Junction 8 in our hideous uniforms! Hahaha, you see, we don't fit into the stereotype mould of deyians and we never want to be seen in uniform, although there is a possibility she'd not be wearing it anymore soon. Boohoo. We ate at Long John, I tell you, LJS's breakfast meals are so... ew. We just had a Clam Chowder each. Heh heh.

Now I feel so terrorised when I go to school! There is only one comfort amongst the many uncomforts. Bleagh. But it still makes me happy!

Flirt.

No comments: