Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First day thanks!

School was okay, Sec One Orientation was bad. I don't really wanna talk about it.

Hmm, actually I realised that I have about three thank you cards on my table which I haven't given to whoever (and am not already) So perhaps I'll write a couple of thanks over here, but only to the dearest and bestest!

Michelle Tan: Thanks for being such an insensitive little prick when I whine, but at least you listen right. I think that's good enough. Yeah and also for letting me gorge myself silly at your house and play sims and not let you play. Lol.

Michelle Qua: The only one who listened to my whiny anti-secondary-school mean complaints and agreed to it! Haha.

Jeralyn: Uh, thanks for being the shopping partner.

Jinghan: Oh the crybaby! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh just kidding. Yeah for being very generous with food, you should know what I'm talking about.

Ernest: Thanks for being one big ass. Haha, okay la I'm not so mean. Thanks for listening to me warble and complain! Haha (btw there's no such word as warble)

No comments: