Monday, January 23, 2006

So random.

I was pondering the whole day on what to write for today's post, and I haven't actually thought of it. Been thinking of how to make my blog more interesting, I'm just getting bored of it. Although I really like the idea of writing out my thoughts, it's a way of expressing myself and perhaps another way of anger management. I'm sure you don't feel so peeved with whoever after you've complained and complained to the internet about what a male chauvinist pig so-and-so was. I just read a book review of The Rules by Hejin and another post which I think is awfully funny. Here's it: here & book review here. Yup. They're pretty interesting!

School was fine today, with the student leaders missing one entire period in the morning because we had so many 'meetings'! Mr Goh has decided to give us hell by informing us that we have to lead the whole school in Chinese New Year songs, much to our groaning & displeasure, we don't have a choice and we have to stay back after school to practice it tomorrow despite us having lyrics. I don't know who was saying it but somebody exclaimed "there's lyrics, for goodness's sake, there is no need for a rehearsal" which I agree with that person. How much could New Year songs change anyway?

Chinese was terrible. We had to hand up our essays and to my embarrassment, my essay was picked to be 'displayed' to the whole class by the visualizer. I tell you, it was prolly the most embarrassing time ever. I was praying so hard that mine wouldn't get picked and it did get picked. -_- So much for all that prayer. So, you know the one with the black words that is not typed out with the leaving of lines, that's mine. Laugh at me.

School passed quite quickly, we had our E Math Common test today and I tell you, the bonus question was indescribable. Bleagh.

And -drumroll- for the first time during the school year, I DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT have homework to clog my arteries! Okay, now where did that come from?

*

I hate Chinese New Year when all that techno mixes of Chinese New Year songs are played in shopping malls, small convenience stores and et cetera. It's so disturbing and irritating to the ears. Or am I the only one with a prickable ear? Anyway, don't you think techno & CNY songs just don't go together. It sounds so electronic and fake, those terribly mixed techno remixes. Who wants CNY to be remix-ful anyway, it just sounds wrong. Especially when CNY songs are so cheena and yucky and totally undesirable. Pooey, you wouldn't find CNY song CDs being sold in HMV or something (except those sung by lousy Singaporean actors/actresses) and I don't even know why they waste time and money on advertisements on those Singaporean products of ack music.

Well I better start coming up with more interesting rantings before I lose visitors. Does it really matter to me, really? I don't know. I just get a kick out of it.

So tag and make me happy.

No comments: