Monday, January 16, 2006

Monotonous.

I'm down with the flu!

I absolutely dread Physics, it's the most boring subject ever, again I was trying my very best not to fall asleep lying on the notice board. I got frightened half-way 'cause I was lying on the table and half asleep, so I decided to get up to check what he is doing now, and boy, when I looked up I had a shock, the whole class was looking at me (not exactly, hoho, read on). I was freaked out lah. Like how he exposed Einitar when she was snoozing on the table. Ahem. Actually (to my happiness) he was asking Lina a question, and she was unfortunately sitting in front of me, so everyone (duh) turned back to see right. Singaporeans can get so kaypoh sometimes. Ha! On a lighter note, Shafain was telling me about Mr Lim and we were laughing at him throughout the lesson, as usual, we were guessing his age, then she reminded me about this thing the previous class painted on their walls: "Form teacher... blah blah. Co-form teacher, blah blah... Mr Kevin Lim = ROBOT" HAHAHA.

There is councillor investiture dinner- $20 to go Safra Yishun. Hrmph, is that a good offer or a scam. I really don't know. Unfortunately it's ... compulsory. Although I think it's quite unnecessary, like is the principal going to be there? The dress code is Smart Casual. Oh please, I'll probably just go in a mini skirt and a simple top, who wants to eat with uncomfortable clothes. Haha.

A Math was mad! We finished Matrices and are on to the next chapter. Hip hip hurray. -fakes enthusiasm-

Bah, had Chinese then double English, during which we got returned our Diagnostic Test essays and I got a not-so-appealing 19/30. Haha, Andy and his 'in-the-olden-days' still amuses me. On a lighter-than-lighter note, Nurul and I scored 29/30 for our spelling! You must be really despising my school for still having spelling at fifteen, but apparently, my teacher said it was because our class had misspelt a lot of stuff in our essays and the most common words were picked out to form the spelling list. "The more mistakes you have in your essay, the more spelling words you have" and unfortunately, we had a big number 3o. Meh.

Value Education! Song En was having a fun time ripping off the papers on the notice board. While the rest were doing New Year Decor and other stuff. We can repaint our class, like hurray, one more time I have to look at that hideous mushroom man at the main door of our classroom I'm gonna go ballistic. That mushroom man is awfully hideous, and I had to stare at it for the first two weeks of school because I was sitting directly in front of it, what an eyesore! Haha! Too bad Einitar still has to look at it. I'm quite far from it. But of course, with its immense size I can still see it, perhaps I'll get a picture of it tomorrow (before it gets painted over next week)

Yeap. I think Lin Qiang is having difficulty seeing the board from the back, he's like squinting away, which can make his eyesight worse!

Lynette met me around 4 at Bishan to walk around and get her birthday stuff. Did I mention her birthday is in 2 days? Yeah well, I was like super tired and we saw Samantha, Samuel and family at Macs, they looked so cute and Samantha looked so sweet lah! Just can't believe she's already sec four. Time flies dunnit? Met some freakish pervert on the bus who was really gross (and ahem ahem *sniff sniff**cough cough* was sitting next to me! Ew!) After sitting next to some guy who was masturbating throughout my 10 minutes of bus journey to school (much to everyone-in-the-bus's horror), I'm pretty sensitive about sitting next to old and ahpek males. Those unhelpful passengers didn't even bother to tell me lah, they just gaped and widen their eyes. Thought I didn't see har!

Ugh, I don't even want to think about it. I absolutely hate such uncivilised barbarians. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. Males, why do they have such funny natures?

Women are such nuisances. Seriously. So difficult to please and all. (Including myself, when I'm feeling girly- 40% of time =p)

My nose feels like it's gonna fall off from over excessive mucus (yeah yeah, it sounds gross) or because I have to keep wiping it making the skin over there pretty sensitive like they're gonna tear up to shreds if I wipe it once more. Ouch.

I think I have a pimple on my calf. What a place to have a pimple. -_-" How revolting.

No comments: