Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Monday blues on a Tuesday.

Aye, it's the last day of the long holiday. It wasn't actually long for me because the last two days, my day was packed to the fullest with house visitations and stuff and my mom's side came over for steamboat/teppanyaki dinner yesterday night.

It was really nice! We played Cluedo & Old Maid with poker cards, it was quite funny, and Abigail kept winning! Hahaha.

Here are the gamers with Benjamin doing the mouth-open-with-victory-sign and then clockwise, Cheryl, Clarissa, Me!, Justin (the kid), Lynette, Gerald, Aaron, Thomas, Bernice and Abigail. Ah. Joel and Jonathan didn't come last night, so they are out of the picture. Yeap!

Here's Jonathan in the striped top and Joel bald! (: Yeap, Benjamin and the little ones are out of this picture. We look pretty lame because we're all not looking at the camera! Haha. Well, I'll wait for the other people to send me their pictures, then I can display them out for you all! (:

Heh, I slept at 5.30am and woke up at 12.30pm. Played Bridge for a total of 9 hours? (Yesterday night's & today's afternoon) Hahahahaha. Bridge-crazy!

Hmm, I've got E Math work to do, but I don't know what to do. -_-

I am so dead tomorrow.

No comments: