Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Reads.

Music: Hillsong - Look to You

I was just browsing blogs just now and popped by Tomorrow.sg, so there was this post about blog readers and how annoying they can get. Heh, and I'm not surprised to say that I fit into one of the categories. Possibly the Lurker.

Yeap, read it here and fit yourself into either one of the categories, unless you choose to label yourself "angelic"!

*

I made a huge mistake today! I didn't bring home my E Math textbook but I have my E Math Exercise book = I can't do my E Math homework. I didn't bring home my A Math exercise book and I have my A Math textbook = I can't do my A Math homework. Yeah and I know I told Thets that I've got an E Math textbook at home, and stupidly, I don't know where did I put it previously... I'm becoming such a lazy bum.

And unfortunately, I have both A and E Math tomorrow. You tell me, got such thing not?

Pooey. I'm feeling like a piece of shit right now with my nose still feeling fragile.

Here's a picture of Lynette for your viewing pleasure, perhaps to cheer your dull day up:

It's not amusing, just odd. Lol.

Btw, the date is wrong.

No comments: