Thursday, January 19, 2006

Frail ladders- with auntie robbers.

I don't feel like blogging today.

Song En says my English is good. =D

*

Hmm, let me muster whatever energy I've got to write a decent post.

School was alright, for once I wasn't getting bored. Double Chinese was quite fun, although we've got an essay to write for the weekend about my feelings after reading "The Beautiful Butterfly" or whatever the title is.

Lit is fun, and something I'd look forward to in my week!

The rest of the day was fine, with History being really fun and all. Have I told you, I love Humanities - geog, hist & lit. =)

Had VE with sec 1/1, what horrible kids, but Mr Zaman was spending his time lecturing them and teaching them about how vandalism is not good. Those who didn't bring their VE files had to give up their chair (and stand up) and give it to the student leaders for them to sit on. Haha. Taught them the school song, took us quite a while to get them to get the rhythm and tune, but in the end we got quite a decent sounding song and left them. Actually they were murmuring in a montonous drone, but who am I to say that they suck? Lol. They're just newbies after all.

After school, my classmates doing the lanterns went home after much lantern-hanging in the whole parade square, while Alanna, Xinyu, Lydia, Cindy, Nurul, Einitar, Dacia and I were helping around with the foyer decorations - sticking red packets unto the walls to form words. Yeap. We weren't really doing the bulk of it. I think it was Glande and Alanna doing the most, how many people could crowd around a pillar anyway?

Yeap, went home with Einitar!

Lazy.

Bye!

No comments: