Friday, January 20, 2006

Extra, extra large!

Take this opportunity to suan me! I'm like super happy and infected with laughing gas. =)

School was fine. I felt like a dumb ass during assembly because I was wearing my PE shirt inside my school shirt when there was no ACES, hey, I didn't hear the announcement because I was busy catching people who were late for school yesterday. I think Deyi has pretty honest people, they would not bother running away from the councillors when they're late. I think that's quite immature, but well, who wants detention anyway. Yeah, so that's one plus point on Deyians. I'm actually beginning to feel okay with them, considering that now I'm sec 3 and less of an outcast. I think the latter's 'cause I caused it myself and was okay with it. Kinda like my current classmates but I can tell you honestly I didn't really like the memories of my previous class & the students' personalities. I guess it's just the case of different frequencies.

We had house meeting and we were supposed to vote for our new house names. YES, they are finally changing those tarty names.

Two thirds of my Chemistry bench partners are in my house! With Lydia and someone else. I can't remember the guys.

No comments: