Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dazed.

School was so boring today, with double periods continuously. Only that councillors got to get out from class/got excused at 12.45 which meant no double chemistry! Yippee. The only thing is that the rest of the school gets dismissed at 1315 instead of 1330. How vicious of Mrs Chua! As usual, councillors = slave labour/free labour. Everyone treats us like slaves!

Andy and Song En were bullying me throughout Chinese, hitting me with files and pens on my head! Ahem. Nobody hits me and gets away with it! Haha. =D "Eh she's very fun to bully", "Hahahaha, so fun!" Oh, what fun for me with my skull getting hit with pens in rhythmic pattern. Bleagh. I don't like getting hit or touched anywhere. My oversensitivity to touch. Yeap.

We had to stay back for CCAB Induction Session together with quite a few CCA groups which were having either performances. (or training?) I'm wondering why the NPCC people are wearing their uniforms when they are not involved in the Induction Session. Sheeesh. Guan Yi, Selvi, Koshini and I were stationed at the Heritage Corridor, oh my, the sun was so hot there. We were all sweating like pigs in the councillor blazers. Meh, and my collar was stuck to my neck. Yikes, the feeling of dirt/sweat makes me cringe.

After that Mirliana moved me to help with the hall, yeap. Julia was like wonderwoman ushering almost all the teachers into the hall. We have to follow them around until they sit down at their seat. And I thinking that most teachers are quite confident and less behind-the-scenes-type, thought that it was easy trying to get the teachers to move up. The teachers were cramming themselves AWAY from the first three rows of the hall! Mr Minjoot was then ordering us around "Go! Go! Go!", "Go usher the people" and we were like, hello? Stop chasing us away, there's other teachers registering! Rarr. So in the end we all went in and pretended to usher the rest in then those teachers who just came in didn't get ushered. See, Mr Minjoot, in a way, we ARE smarter than you. Then he had no one to boss around when there was no one there! Haha! Then we had a briefing on the third floor.

Siripun is sooo unconfident of ushering the teachers' in, because we have to talk to them and et cetera. Bleagh, just standing around in the hall occupying space and saying empty hellos. She really wasn't doing anything- and when I told her to usher (I mean I was quite apprehensive and scared to talk hypocritical politically correct conversations with the teachers but got over it.) she told me "Hei, I'm your senior leh." -_- You don't use your 'senior' role to boss me around especially if you're hardly around for any of the councillor events or rehearsals. It's lame.

Ran around somemore, watched the band perform, we were commenting that the music wasn't very catchy. Hmm, I think the band has a problem in choosing catchy, modern tunes. Considering that TK can play the Carlsberg ad's song and other catchy ones (the fact that I can remember what they played until now means their choice of songs are good) why not our school? Seriously I think our band is just, still behind times at times, and quite old-fashioned too.

Slacked in the councillor room with the other councillors like Julia, Einitar, Banu, Daryl, Ying Chao, Aishwarya and Nura, heard all about their silly affairs and stuff, hahaha, putting Julia and I in such a weird spot, we were giving odd looks to each other. Hahaha.

Then I left my phone in my blazer and hung it up on the rack, then Rachel, Daryl, Julia and Thets were helping me find. My blazer took such a long time to find lah! Bleagh. And when I found it, Daryl had to say "Nothing inside what" then when Rachel emptied the pocket, my phone was indeed inside. Thank God! I even thought someone might have stolen it if he/she knew that my phone was in there.

So went home with Einitar and took a nap at six plus, got up an hour ago and quarreled with my mom -_- Some women are such nuisances, and my mother is one too. So unreasonable and always thinking she-is-right. Bleagh.

So tired right now, after all those walking and running around and being slave labour. "Excuse me girl, can you help me find a dustbin to throw my cup?" ........... Fine, fine, fine. But when I took the cup, other student leaders accused me of cop-ing drinks and "why you drink so long haven't throw ah" Aiyoh, I was so thirsty then!

Aye my rashes are killing me, darn itchy.

Well there's Lit homework, gotta do 'em! Ciao!

I see, the attempts made to see, feel and love from afar
It's hard isn't it? How do I ever comprehend?

This confusion of our, both fearful, souls
With fragile hearts we seek approach

No comments: