Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Total Defence.

School was quite fun today, a little on the tarty side, but well, bearable. Heh heh heh.

Was quite energetic throughout the day, bouncing around, bullying a lower sec boy and et cetera. Damn fun la.

Had A Math period, which we just slacked and did our exercises, then double English, which was super boring. Then Chinese - which was so totally boring too. Haha.

Then recess, boy, I was with Sha and the other 2/7 girls. I tell you those girls are so freaking friendly! Hahaha, such nice people. Melody waved at me. Weini took a picture with me, haha, and I don't know both of them at all. Hahahaha. Friendly girls. Heh.

Talked with Meiyi during recess, was bitching away. Then with Mel and Xinyi. Heh, still on about the rebonded armpit hair thing. LOL.

Okay, I'm like blabbing, but heck!

Had music lesson after sch, but got cancelled, so Normila is so gonna kill me tomorrow.

Went Macs with Mel and did our A and E Math work plus the total defence reflection thing. I've got 288 words so far, and I'm not done. Yeah yeah.

Yeap, that's my day for me.

Macs with Mel was super funnaye. Besides I saw Cathy, Judith & Phyllis. They're so cute la. =D

Primary school mates.

No comments: