Friday, February 03, 2006

Surprise, surprise.

After school, I took down all the lanterns on the 3rd level together with Melissa, while Liyen was on the fourth floor, and Johnson was nowhere in sight. Oh my, I cut one of the raffia strings and didn't catch the lantern, and ohmygodnessly, the lantern fell from the 3rd floor to the ground floor. Eeks, and some teacher was looking at Mel and I from the 4th floor and guys from 3NA were booing and jeering away. -_-

So after that, dumped all the lanterns in the Tamil Language Room and headed off to Bishan with Melissa. We were talking rubbish and stuff. Ate Long John's Clam Chowder at the basement carpark (yes yes we had nowhere to sit and we didn't mind sitting there). Saw Zhenru and Wanru twice. It was quite funny, she was like waving away at us. Then Mel bought her guava juice, her Mrs Fields' cookie and her long-wanted Billabong bag. She spent like 55 bucks altogether! Madness man. Melissa is a pig. Hahahahahaha.

Slacked and I ate LJS and then we both went home.

Yup, I'm going Bishan again later.. -_- My sister needs to buy her stuff. Bleagh.

No comments: