Sunday, February 26, 2006

Schoooool's coming, hoooolidays coming and I see happiness ahead.

Okay, in the end I decided not to get a new pair of glasses but go shopping instead. Went for Caregroup in the morning, and it was pretty mundane, maybe because the fan was blowing on maximum and minimum speed -_- (unadjustable) and it was so strong! We couldn't even hear ourselves think! I was feeling quite deaf then.

After caregroup, went to get AGM lunch from church. Yeap, which means my parents paid for it, yeah! Free fooood, literally. So rushed off to Toa Payoh with Michelle and Cheryl, looked around some spectacles there (although I do mine at Suntec) and then I bought a navy blue jacket. Yup, I still need to shop more, hopefully I can go out after school tomorrow, not in my school u of course. Yupyup. ;D Oh wonderful retail therapyy.

I am controlling myself from eating too much! Gah, I'm putting on weight! Not dieting though. I had a waffle after lunch and then Cheryl and Michelle were stuffing themselves with bread - carbo queens. Lol. Then slacked off a while, then went to Popular and coincidentally met my dad, so he gave me a lift home, together with Cheryl, and yes, I earned a lift from him to piano class. Yessss, went home myself though - geez, slept like a pig in the bus.

Home!

I just finished printing out my lit scrapbook materials, you know what I just reminded Mel an hour ago, and we're feeling so stressed now, it's due tomorrow, and 2 marks will be deducted for every day late. -_- I hate it when teachers instill that rule and put it into action, but it undeniably works for us slackers.

You know, I really don't like the fact that people in my class take different subs. Like some take pure literature, some take accounts, some take geog and some take history. It's almost like we are so divided in a way, taking different subs. And if you happen to take geog and accounts, and Mr Apple (for example) takes pure Lit and History, both of them might not even get to work together for two whopping long years = not close friendship. Bleagh, that's what I don't like about this subject combi thing.


This is Meiyi and I, and boy, this was how I looked like with spectacles & with swollen eyes. I don't know how that came about, but there was this period of time that I kept having swollen eyes, somehow there was this eye infection. Geez. My hair is so messy and my eyes are barely-existent. Lol.

Grin. I'm so happy.

School tomorrow - shopping after!

I FEEL LIKE CAM-WHORING. =p

No comments: