Monday, February 27, 2006

Everything's hot!

Music: N sync - Cry Me A River

Double Physics! YES. Physics test was cancelled! We were elated la! But his lesson was so boring, going through worksheets, worksheets and notes. -_- Not much entertainment.

Double A Math, I was so happy! I finished my homework and the answers were correct so I didn't have to listen to him for the whole hour, instead I copied my x3 correction (I failed my test, so I had to copy my corrections 3 times per question.) -_- In addition, I had 7 out of 8 wrong. Hurray.

Went for break with Xinyi, Melissa and Huihui, Huihui is like super funny and cheery. Makes me feel cheery too!

Home! The weather is so hot.

HOT FOOD. ;D

GEN IS LIKE SUPER SWEET. LOL

WATCH THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkYZnzwxd8
Featuring Lindsay Lohan impersonating Hermione.

No comments: