Thursday, February 02, 2006

Let's intimidate the world.

I've got A Maths common test tomorrow and I still have to go to my aunt's place to celebrate her birthday later. It was so last minute, I only heard about it today. Fine. Don't know if Cheryl is going, she's got netball if I'm not wrong.

I like tall guys.
They're nice to look at.
While short guys are meant to be trampled on
by the tall guys.
Hahaha. Lessons were fun. Lit was fun, but I don't like the grey lit files, purple cover page and green content pages. Ew, the colour combination sucks. Heh.

Louisa. Do. Not. Speak. (if not I'm gonna rattle on about how hot guys must be tall and lanky!)
Yeah and as if I haven't said this sentence enough: I hate stunted things - including people, clothes that make you look stunted and short fatsos.

No comments: